Skip to main content

I Have a New Favourite Channel on YouTube!


So 2 days ago, my Science teacher ordered me to make a film. It was some sort of documentary about our studying process in the classroom or something like that. I was appointed as co-director/cameraman/screen writer (or something like that). I actually had no camera but my brother has this quite decent late model DSLR Camera which I could borrow. The thing is, I almost have no idea about setting up a DSLR camera.

So of course, one of my most trustworthy solutions was YouTube. After I few videos, I eventually stumbled upon the DigitalRev channel. It was a really entertaining-informative photography channel. It was presented by this guy called Kai Wong. Now I don't wanna be racist or whatever but the only way I could describe him is that he looks Chinese but he speaks really really good English with a quite distinctive British accent. So in terms of communication, accent, fluency or whatever, absolutely no problem with this channel.

http://cdn-static.digitalrev.com/1.9.16.6/images/logo.png

I really like this channel because it sort of reminds me of BBC's TopGear. But instead of cars and motorsport, this one is covering photography. And I really really like those stuff so for me it's awesome. And also, because of this channel I'm starting to grow my interest in photography. Even though I don't have a decent camera yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm on my way there. So yeah, if you guys are into photography then this channel is definitely the right channel for you. Trust me, you won't regret checking it out. See ya...

https://pacdn.500px.org/1677629/985f966a2bfeb79d9864f6d89339283b1424483a/1.jpg?2

http://www.janmalmgren.se/index_files/kai-w-2.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech Script: Being an Introvert

Hey, Guys. I thought I'll share another speech script today. I used this script when I was competing in a competition held by a Senior High in Bantul, Yogyakarta Special Area. I got 1st in that competition so I think this one is pretty good. And I also wanna say that in this speech script I slipped in a little personal story of mine. So it's gonna be a little hard if you're going to copy it haha... So here you go. I’ve always felt that I’m different compared to most people. At least compared to most students in my school. On break time, they like to gather in groups and gossip about someone or chat about the current trends. I prefer not to. If I necessarily have to get involved in a group chat outside my class, I always try not to do the unnecessary. Not to talk too much. Some people say that I’m shy and weird. Some even say I’m arrogant and antisocial. The truth is, I’m an “introvert”. So ladies and gentlemen, the honourable judges, and my fellow competitors, this morn...

High School: Initial Thoughts

I haven't been blogging for like 2 months. And I apologise for that (even though I'm not quite sure whether I have any loyal readers out there). But anyway, let me update you about my current situation. So I graduated from middle school or junior high school or whatever (which is a good thing) and I graduated with relatively great grades (which is a very good). I then applied for the best high school in Yogyakarta (in terms of passing grade) and I eventually made it. I am incredibly grateful for that series of very fortunate events. But I can't help but feel a bit nervous and scared of what's to come. Now I don't know how big of a fish I am. But what I know is that I chose to be in the big pond and I currently am in the big pond. Not only that, but I'm also in this pond with loads of other fishes. None of them seems to be friendly. There are threats that I might not perform well or that I might look like a complete idiot just because I chose to be among the ge...

My Not So Professional Take on Indonesia's Education System

    So recently I just had this little realisation. I was about to call it an epiphany but I thought using that word would be a dramatisation, so for the moment let's just call it a minor realisation. So I live in Indonesia which if you don't know already, is a developing country. We have so many things to be proud about like our astonishingly diverse culture and our unique culinary taste. But education isn't one of those things. Education is far from those things. Like our education sucks. I don't exactly know the reason to that. I mean I haven't done a research or anything but I might have some ideas and hypotheses to the situation. The human resource, the gap between islands Firstly, I think the problem comes from the not-so-advanced framework of the whole education system itself. Indonesia comes 4th globally in terms of population. There's about 250 million of us. And yet, our education system doesn't have enough human resource to support...