Skip to main content

What do You Like to do? | Connor Franta - A Simple Question





What do you like to do? A simple question indeed. "For such a simple question there are an endless amount of answers." says Connor. There are an endless amount of answers indeed. In this video Connor talks about one thing he likes to do; take photos. He tells that he takes photos with his iPhone because of the convenience and the simplicity. In the video he excepts the fact that he's not the best photographer but man his Instagram's filled with amazing (or "dope" as most American's would say) photos ( @connorfranta ).



If I were to be asked this question, I honestly don't know how to answer. I mean I like to take photos myself, I like to play football, play guitar, listen to music, watch YouTube videos, and many many more. But the thing is that none of those things I like have really reached a level where I could be proud of them. And when I haven't felt proud about something I do, I feel reluctant on telling it to people.

But if there is something that I'm really working on so that in the end I could be proud of it, It's definitely sharing my ideas. There's something incredibly satisfying about being able to share what you think to a lot of people. Being able to be heard feels amazing. That's why I made this Blog and I try my best to keep on writing on it as often as I could. Even though there aren't many people tuning in to my Blog (or maybe there aren't at all, haha). It's still something that I would do. It's something that I love.

One day I also want to open up a YouTube channel and hopefully become a successful YouTuber. I wanna make vlogs and really cool videos. But anyway, until then I would really like to keep this Blog going. And for you guys who are reading this right now, thank you for making me happy by adding 1 view to my viewcount. It honestly does give me a smile :)



Now it's your turn to answer the question. What do you like to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speech Script: Being an Introvert

Hey, Guys. I thought I'll share another speech script today. I used this script when I was competing in a competition held by a Senior High in Bantul, Yogyakarta Special Area. I got 1st in that competition so I think this one is pretty good. And I also wanna say that in this speech script I slipped in a little personal story of mine. So it's gonna be a little hard if you're going to copy it haha... So here you go. I’ve always felt that I’m different compared to most people. At least compared to most students in my school. On break time, they like to gather in groups and gossip about someone or chat about the current trends. I prefer not to. If I necessarily have to get involved in a group chat outside my class, I always try not to do the unnecessary. Not to talk too much. Some people say that I’m shy and weird. Some even say I’m arrogant and antisocial. The truth is, I’m an “introvert”. So ladies and gentlemen, the honourable judges, and my fellow competitors, this morn

Creating Contents and Getting it Out

Whether it's writing, typing, or making videos, getting stories out there into the public is a form of content creating. The stories in the form of words that you write or type and the videos that you film and produce will be seen by people and therefore your content would serve it's purpose. It could be an entertaining story, or something that has educational value, or anything. Content creating is very fun and it could "force" you to keep pushing your boundaries until you find new ones. Personally, I am a big fan of content creating. Youtube videos, blog writings, news, all that sort of stuff. I think it's one of the easiest ways of sharing positivity to other people around the world (although there are definitely pricks out there who uses this opportunity to spread negativity and fear). As long as you're contents are intended to affect people positively, content creating and content sharing would have so many benefits not only to the creator, but also to

My Not So Professional Take on Indonesia's Education System

    So recently I just had this little realisation. I was about to call it an epiphany but I thought using that word would be a dramatisation, so for the moment let's just call it a minor realisation. So I live in Indonesia which if you don't know already, is a developing country. We have so many things to be proud about like our astonishingly diverse culture and our unique culinary taste. But education isn't one of those things. Education is far from those things. Like our education sucks. I don't exactly know the reason to that. I mean I haven't done a research or anything but I might have some ideas and hypotheses to the situation. The human resource, the gap between islands Firstly, I think the problem comes from the not-so-advanced framework of the whole education system itself. Indonesia comes 4th globally in terms of population. There's about 250 million of us. And yet, our education system doesn't have enough human resource to support